These groups are a way to connect with other parents, sometime with the kids in tow and sometimes not. If you know of a group that is not on our list, please contact Amy Schwabe at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 361-9131.
- MOPS at Christ Church Episcopal, 5655 N. Lake Dr., Whitefish Bay. This group meets on the first and third Thursdays of each month. For more information, visit christchurchwfb.org.
- MOMS Club of Mequon: mequonmomsclub.com
- MOMS Club of Germantown West: facebook.com/momsclubofgermantown
- MOMS Club of Germantown East: meetup.com/MOMSclubgermantowneast
- MOMS Club of Cedarburg: cedarburgmomsclub.org
- MOMS Club of Menomonee Falls/Sussex: momsclubmfwest.weebly.com
Lake Country Moms: Playgroups, Mom’s Night In/Out and an online community. (262) 646–9248.
Mothers & More—Milwaukee West: Meetings are for moms but infants up to 6 months old are welcome. Free. 7–9 p.m. 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of every month. Christ the King, 4600 Pilgrim Rd., Brookfield.
Mukwonago Moms Group: Support and activities for moms of young children in Mukwonago, Eagle, North Prairie, East Troy and area communities. (262) 617–1212
Diamonds in the Rough: This moms group meets once a month on the fourth Tuesday from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. to serve moms by allowing a time of social, emotional and spiritual recharging at Parkway Apostolic Church in Oak Creek. Contact Kathie Moore at (414) 571-2680 or email@example.com.
Holistic Moms Network Milwaukee Chapter: The Milwaukee Chapter of the Holistic Moms Network is a support, education and social network for parents interested in green living, alternative health care and gentle, responsive parenting. It's a warm and inclusive group that welcomes you to join wherever you are on the holistic path in an environment that does not judge. Moms and dads with children of any age and future parents are welcome. The group has events and activities for both working and stay at home parents. Children are welcome at all HMN monthly meetings. Everyone is encouraged to check out one or two events prior to joining. For more information, call (414) 604-6667, visit milwaukeewi.holisticmoms.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org